a good mail day

It was a good mail day.

It will be a few more months before I can put the book into your hands, but while we wait, I’d love to share my copy with you.

Thanks for being with me today, friends. It means the world to me.

26 Responses to a good mail day

1. Marya says:

I love that there are photos of your family in your book.

2. Liz says:

So cool! Congrats!

3. Michael Schneider says:

Lovely, lovely, lovely, especially the family photos!

~MS

4. Ana June says:

Oh Alana, it’s so beautiful!! How can I get a signed copy?
    Huge congrats. This must be quite a rush!
    xox

5. kaela says:

Congratulations!! Looks gorgeous. So exciting!

6. Wow! What a special day. You will never forget it.

7. nancy wilkinson says:

yes, this is a very good day! you worked so hard and loved so well and you look so pretty on the page. i cannot wait to buy your book. love you!

8. Jennifer May says:

Previews look amazing! Can’t wait to see the whole thing.

9. megan says:

love your family!

10. It’s beautiful, Alana! Now if I could just zoom in on that text, although I know it will be worth the wait…

11. janet says:

yahoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Wendy says:

Congratulations! What a momentous achievement!!!

13. Alicea says:

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!! This is the best news and we are so excited for you! Those few pages just look lovely and so so you. This is going to be a great year:) love you!

14. Marisa says:

Oh Alana! It is glorious! So many congratulations to you!

15. Jeanne says:

Congratulations! You have such beautiful presentations with your recipes and I also appreciate that you make things as healthy as possible. You can tell that you pour love into your cooking.

16. Alna Kleid says:

Make sure to let us know when your book becomes available and how to purchase copies. I so enjoy you newsletters and look forward to reading them.
    The best of luck to you!

17. Sara says:

I can’t wait to buy my copy! Just gorgeous!

18. barb g says:

Yay!! It looks fab. There are so few books that I actually buy these days – but this will definitely be one of them. Congrats.

19. Frances says:

Congratulations! It looks terrific!

20. so stinkin’ excited for you! Gorgeous. I can’t WAIT to see it!!!

21. Pingback: grapefruit campari ice | Eating From the Ground Up

22. Lizzo says:

Oh my, I am so excited!

23. Mychele says:

With a husband who is a librarian, I rarely buy books, but after reading yours cover to cover in 3 nights, I had to show my support and go buy it at a locally-owned bookstore. I just need to figure out a good way to keep it laying flat on the counter because I’m going to use it a lot. I’m planning to cook my way through the book, and post about it on my blog. http://www.tastyhobby.com

Thank you, Mychele! I’ve got to say, we’re a big library family too, and I get all my books from the library. My cookbook rule is that I have to take it out three times, and then I have to break down and buy it. And the binding! I fought to get a binding that would stay open, and unfortunately, that was the one that I lost. I give you full permission to break the binding though- I’ve done it to mine, and now it stays open.