1. nancy wilkinson says

yes, this is a very good day! you worked so hard and loved so well and you look so pretty on the page. i cannot wait to buy your book. love you!

2. Alicea says

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!! This is the best news and we are so excited for you! Those few pages just look lovely and so so you. This is going to be a great year:) love you!

3. Jeanne says

Congratulations! You have such beautiful presentations with your recipes and I also appreciate that you make things as healthy as possible. You can tell that you pour love into your cooking.

4. Alna Kleid says

Make sure to let us know when your book becomes available and how to purchase copies. I so enjoy you newsletters and look forward to reading them.
    The best of luck to you!

5. barb g says

Yay!! It looks fab. There are so few books that I actually buy these days – but this will definitely be one of them. Congrats.

6. says

With a husband who is a librarian, I rarely buy books, but after reading yours cover to cover in 3 nights, I had to show my support and go buy it at a locally-owned bookstore. I just need to figure out a good way to keep it laying flat on the counter because I’m going to use it a lot. I’m planning to cook my way through the book, and post about it on my blog.

• alana says

Thank you, Mychele! I’ve got to say, we’re a big library family too, and I get all my books from the library. My cookbook rule is that I have to take it out three times, and then I have to break down and buy it. And the binding! I fought to get a binding that would stay open, and unfortunately, that was the one that I lost. I give you full permission to break the binding though- I’ve done it to mine, and now it stays open.